Saturday, January 17, 2009

Review: Beyond The Ninth Wave - Volume I

Beyond The Ninth Wave is a Black Metal group from Canada Volume 1 is their 2005 full-length debut featuring forty odd minutes across seven songs, limited to 1,000 copies. Seven painful songs, I might add. I picked this CD up from The End Records a while back for $11.49. Really, this one ended up at my house for a couple of reasons: First, I’m a sucker for limited edition runs. Always have been. Even if I have reason to believe that the “limited edition” status is more an inability to sell more albums even if they were available. Secondly, I have a really bad habit of trying new music, even if I really don’t have any reason to believe that it is going to be worthwhile. Again, probably a personal flaw of some kind.


See the rest...



No comments: