Friday, June 29, 2007

Working, Working, Working


Well, it has been a day or two since I last posted, but things have been busy. Mainly working with the new designs. Out of the five or so that are really on the edge of being ready to go, I think we should see two finalized by the end of the weekend: One with robots and one with Jesus. Go figure. Should be followed shortly with the other three, and maybe a couple more dark horse designs that just sort of materialized out of nowhere but have captured our imaginations to an extent. Really looking forward to working on some of those.

Anyway, thought I would leave you today with one of our better selling t-shirts, perfect for men or women. Our "Arg, I Be Here For Ye Booty" tee is a black t-shirt with a screened red front print. I really like the way this one came out. Pictures don't really do it justice, but I'm posting one anyway. We were experimenting with some printing techniques and really got a nice, aged look/texture on the lettering. One of my personal favorites. If you find yourself interested in grabbing one of these beauties for yourself, you can get one from our webstore, torchedthreads.com, or from our ebay store, Torched Threads T-Shirts, whichever you prefer.

No comments: