Friday, June 29, 2007

Mini Doughnut Muffins | Fatfree Vegan Kitchen

I know this has absolutely nothing to do with t-shirts, except of course possibly the size shirt you may end up wearing, but I just wanted to mention this recipe I saw on one of my favorite vegan food blogs, Fatfree Vegan Kitchen. I haven't tried it, but I do so love doughnuts that it won't be long before I give it a go. I've tried other recipes from Susan's blog before and they have always turned out spectacularly. Good stuff. I would recommend combing through her blog, for it is jam packed with interesting recipe ideas, including the last one I tried, her split pea and sweet potato soup. That came out really well. I love food as much as I love t-shirts, and Susan's recipes are great for vegans and non-vegans, alike.

Mini Doughnut Muffins | Fatfree Vegan Kitchen

No comments: