Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Peach Upside-Down Cake | Fatfree Vegan Kitchen

Man, Susan over at Fat Free Vegan has posted a particularly good looking peach upside down cake made in an iron skillet. I'm generally not much of a baker, or a dessert maker in general, but this thing looks good enough that I may very well have to break my long ban on making desserts and give this one a try.

Besides, it's summer, and we are in the South. That's really all the reason we need to make a nice peach dessert anyway. :)

4 comments:

ASH said...

Great, I have Martha Stewart as a business partner. No wonder you like prison sex so much. ROFL!!!!

ASH said...

Yea, waiting for your wife to cook my dinner! LOL!!!

captainzoli said...

lol Good luck with that. :p

ASH said...

Yea, she did burn the hell out of my toast.